- Aids digestion
- Heals stomach and mouth ulcers
- Improves immunity and stamina
- Strengthens muscles and nerves
- Supplies instant energy to the body
- Increases hemoglobin content
- Good for diabetics since it is has a low Glycemic Index.
₹96.00 – ₹390.00
The origins of its name can be found in Tamil folklore which has it that traditionally, on his wedding day, a bridegroom (mappillai) was required to lift a heavy rock as a show of his strength and virility. To help boost his energy before the task, this rice was cooked and fed to the new son-in-law.
Mapillai Samba can be cooked as plain rice, ground into flour or made into idli, dosa, upma, and Pongal. It is high in fiber and associated with a host of health.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 30 cm|
1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.