½ cup overnight soaked Chana Dal
½ cup Sugar
5 tbsp Water
Orange food colour
2 tbsp Ghee
1) Blend soaked Chana Dal coarse without adding water. Then cook coarse chana dal
in the cooker until 2 whistles.
2) Fry this cooked mixture in ghee for 7-8 min and keep aside.
3) In a pan add sugar and water. Mix well and bring the mixture to boil until 2 thread
consistency syrup. Add food colour, magaj seeds, and cardamom powder; mix it.
4) In this syrup add fried dal and give a good mix. Keep this mixture aside for 1 hour.
5) Roll laddus from a mixture of the size and garnish it with pista.
Recipe by: Yogita Patil