Khalash dates Dates-A small bowl full
Almonds – 1/4th bowl
Cashews – 1/4th bowl
Cardamom powder– 1/4th tsp
Black raisins – 1/8th of a bowl
1. Roast 1 Tbsp of ghee, almonds, raisins, and cashews separately in a kadai and keep them separately.
2. Also roast Khalash in ghee for a minute and transfer to a blending jar.
3. Blend khalash dates, and all the remaining dry fruits together.
4. Transfer into a bowl and add cardamom powder.
5. Now knead well and get into the desired shape.
6. You can make a laddoo or a burfee out of it.
Here it is, a healthier version of sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth and give your palate satisfaction.
You can also buy Dates Burfi from our store.